SiTime Delivers 25x Better Timekeeping for Aerospace and Defense
Endura Precision Timing Solution Enables Faster GPS Signal Acquisition and Locking
“The GPS signal is ubiquitous and is a crucial part of national security, everyday communications, financial systems, and power grid operations,” said
Sevalia continued, “We estimate that the SiTime product portfolio currently addresses a SAM (served addressable market) of approximately
Key features of the Endura SiT7910 Super-TCXO
- 32.768 kHz frequency
- ±0.2 ppm frequency stability over -55°C to +105°C temperature range, up to 25x better than legacy quartz technology. The device maintains 1 second of accuracy for one year, vs. legacy quartz devices that can only maintain it for one to 14 days.
- Best-in-class 20 ppb/g g-sensitivity for resilience in high-vibration environments
- Ultra-low power consumption, typically 6.0 µA, for use in portable aerospace and defense electronics
- ±5 ppm frequency aging over 20 years, maintains device performance over decades
- 1.62 V to 3.63 V operating supply voltage range for design flexibility
- Small 2.5 x 2.0 mm package for space-constrained applications
- Pb-free, RoHS, and REACH compliant
- Endura enhanced screening flow for high quality and reliability
The SiT7910 is sampling now. Contact SiTime for order information. Volume production for the Endura SiT7910 is expected in Q2, 2023.
Upon release, all Endura precision timing solutions will be available on the SiTimeDirect™ store for shipment in as fast as 48 hours.
Download the Endura SiT7910 image.
Learn more about the Endura ruggedized SiT7910 Super-TCXO.
Learn more about SiTime aerospace and defense solutions.
Note on Forward-Looking Statements
This press release may contain forward-looking statements regarding future events. These forward-looking statements are intended to qualify for the safe harbor from liability established by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Readers are cautioned that these forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties that could cause our actual results and the timing of events to differ materially from those anticipated in such forward-looking statements, including, but not limited to: our ability to ship products; and other risks and uncertainties described more fully in our documents filed with or furnished to the
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230216005322/en/
Green Flash Media for SiTime